Healty Kids. Healthy Families. Healthy Community.
Family Resources is now providing the Integrated Health Home program in Scott and Muscatine Counties. This free service is a benefit available to children and families in partnership with Iowa Medicaid. For further information, call us today at 855-277-0430.
What is Integrated Health Home?
The Integrated Health Home program addresses all of your health care needs including physical and mental health care. This program provides help and support to you when children are experiencing emotional and behavioral health issues.
Coordination services are available to families with Medicaid benefits who have a child or children with emotional or behavioral challenges. There is no fee for these added services.
Click here to print our Referral Form.
How Does the Program Work?
Our community has many programs and services available to families. Knowing where to start, however, can often be complicated! The Care Coordination Team will help you navigate medical and mental health services to provide optimum care to your child. Family Resources Care Coordinators are here to help!
- A Family Peer Support Specialist is a parent who has experience with caring for a child with mental, emotional or behavioral challenges. This Specialist will provide you with direct support and help to guide you in accessing services for your child.
- A Care Coordinator is a resource specialist and will help you and your child develop a plan and identify resources to help you achieve your goals.
- A Nurse is available to help you manage your child's total medical and emotional health care needs.
Our goal is to support you and your child to lead healthy and happy lives!
What Will My Integrated Health Team Do?
- Help you find answers to your questions or direct you to learning opportunities
- Facilitate communication and collaboration between your child, your family and your mental and physical health care providers
- Provide advocacy and 24/7 support
- Help you reach your physical and mental health care goals by providing support, education, and access to resources
- Provide support to help you cope, understand, and learn new ways to manage your child's health care and emotional care needs through peer support
- Assistance in finding support and services for your child's behaviors
Emotional Care + Dental Care + Physical Care + Eye Care
Healthy Kids = Happy Kids!
Help is Just a Phone Call Away! Call 563-468-2299 or e-mail Joan.