Annie Wittenmyer Gymnasium is 45' x 73' indoor facility. It is a heated and air-conditioned facility including a Men's and Women's full functioning locker room available for rental for athletic or other events. Facility capacity is approximately 150 and a seating capacity for 60.
- Please do not slide tables and chairs across the floor.
- Please do not take furniture outside of the gym.
- Renters supplying their own furniture or equipment are responsible for set up with approval of equipment and supervision of set up by Family resources staff to be arranged in advance. Furniture or equipment with potential for damaging the gym floor will not be allowed.
- Equipment for sporting activities other than basketball hoops and backboard must be supplied by renter.
- You may cater your own food and beverage.
- No alcohol or tobacco use is permitted at the facility or on the Wittenmyer campus.
- Please be respectful to the residents on the Annie Wittenmyer Campus. Please do not wander around Campus.
- Responsible adult supervision must be provided for all under age guests or participants.
- Family Resources staff will be responsible for take down of Family Resources supplied furniture. All other clean up is the responsibility of the renter
Day of Rental
The gym will be locked upon renter's arrival. The key to the gym will be located in a lockbox on the west side, lower entrance of the gym. The renter will be provided the access code prior to their arrival. The renter is to return the key to the lockbox at the end of their rental session. Renter will be charged an extra fee if the key is not returned to the lockbox.
Parking for the Gym is located next to the facility. You can enter the parking lot at the Family Resources South Entrance off of Eastern Avenue. If parking overflow is needed, visitors can park in the Junior Theater visitor lot.
Reservations are on a first come, first serve basis.If you are interested in booking your next event with us, please fill out a contact information form here. Please provide a brief description of your event and send it to the email listed below. Once received you will be contacted to set up a tour of the gym
Nisha Ladlee - Director of Development
2800 Eastern Avenue
Davenport, Iowa 52803