June 22, 2013 9:00am to NoonFill-the-Truck will be held on Saturday, June 22, 2013 at all HyVee stores in the Quad Cities and Muscatine.
Items needed include:
- Cash, gas cards & HyVee gift cards
- All kitchen and bath items -- brooms, dust pans, utensils and paper products
- All cleaning supplies -- Clorox wipes, Lysol spray, floor cleaners and dish soaps
- Bed & Bath linens -- including blankets
- Baby & /Toddler supplies -- new socks, underwear, onesies, children's cold medicine, teething rings, bottles, pacifiers, bibs and bath items, diapers (sizes 4, 5 & 6), wipes, lotions and powder
- Toiletries -- hair care products (especially ethnic), deodorant, shampoo and lotion
- Small home items -- trash cans, laundry baskets, alarm clocks, toasters, blenders, microwaves, can openers, coffee makers, dishes, pots & pans
- Over-the-counter medicines -- Tums, Tylenol, Advil (or store brands for any of these items), cough syrup
- Drink mixes
Please -- No clothing or furniture!
Thank you to our sponsors:
Thank you to our volunteer committee members:
Janelle Carter - Chair